Shipping fee is included (within the contiguous US). Phydura™ is an OMRI listed, non-selective herbicide made from natural, biodegradable ingredients (clove oil, lactic acid, potassium oleate, vinegar, and water) for herbaceous broadleaf and grass weeds including: Garlic Mustard, Burdock, Dandelion, Clover, Crabgrass, Queen Anne's Lace, Pigweed, Velvet Leaf, Ragweed, Quack Grass, Leafy Spurge and more!
Kills annual weeds within hours; perennials may need 2 or more applications to kill the roots. Phydura™ is safe around (but not on) trees, shrubs and water. Phydura™ is a non-selective contact weed killer; it will control anything it comes in contact with, but complete spray coverage is needed (enough to wet the plant, but not to the point of run-off). Phydura™ works best on actively growing plants in full sun and air temps above 70 degrees; the warmer, the better.
How much Phydura™ do I need?
- For young or small weeds, mix 1 part Phydura™ to 3 parts water (3:1 ratio). Spray entire plant.
- For spray application of the diluted product, you would need 2 gallons per 1000 sq ft. (90 gallons/acre) So then, 0.5 gallons (64oz) of undiluted Phydura™ needed per 1000 sq ft.
- 1 quart of product will make 4 quarts of spray. Likewise, 2.5 gallons of product will make 10 gallons of spray.
- For larger or older weeds, mix 1 part Phydura™ to 2 parts water (2:1). Spray entire plant.
- For lawn grass, mix 1 part Phydura™ with 2 parts water (2:1 ratio).
- 1 quart of product will make 3 quarts of spray. Likewise, 2.5 gallons of product will make 7.5 gallons of spray.
- NOTE: we do not recommend using Phydura to kill lawn grass to prepare for a native seeding. Multiple sprayings make it impractical.
Although it is safe to enter a Phydura™ treated area when the spray has dried, we suggest waiting 24 hours before sowing seed or transplanting.
Keep the concentrate out of reach of children and pets as it can cause eye irritation. As with any spray treatment, wear safety glasses and gloves when applying. Download the SDS (Safety Data Sheet).
Ingredients: Active = Citric Acid (32%), Clove Oil (8%), Malic Acid (10%) Other = Lactose, Oleic Acid and Water (50%).
6 Questions asked on Phydura All Natural Herbicide
TOOL SHED and BOOKS have the shipping fee included in the cost of the item. In other words, they SHIP FREE!Shipping Season
SEED, TOOLS and BOOKS are sent year-round. Most orders ship within a day or two upon receipt.Delivery
We ship using USPS, UPS and Spee Dee.
FOR MORE DETAILED SHIPPING INFORMATION, INCLUDING CANADA SHIPPING RATES (SEED ONLY), PLEASE SEE 'SHIPPING' AT THE FOOTER OF THIS WEBSITE.
- Catalog Number